Successful Trader Mindset

• I’m in control of my own actions trading.
• I’m in control of myself and my future.
• I learn through my mistakes.
• I learn through my successes.
• My past failures have strengthened me.
• Each day I become a more seasoned, more effective trader.
• I get stronger and wiser every day by facing risk and adversity.
• There will be other major opportunities besides this one.
• The market provides me with oceans of opportunity.
• I know why I want to create wealth trading.
• There are no limits to the amount of money I can make.
• I use my money wisely for my own well being and the benefit of others.
• I can handle anything that comes up.
• I can solve any problem.
• Risk is essential to reward.
• I’m willing to give in order to receive.
• I always manage the risk.
• I accept the unknowability of the future.
• I prepare for surprise random events.
• I am committed to being an excellent trader.
• I know my rules, and I follow my rules.
• I value money because it has great power for good.
• Money comes to me easily.
• A part of all I make is mine to keep.
• I want to succeed as a trader.
• I deserve to succeed as a trader.
• I love trading. It is a privilege to trade.
• I am willing to work hard for what I believe in.
• I will do the necessary work and essential play to be asuperior trader.

0 comments:

love in article © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*