Bring Me To Life - Evanesence

Bring Me To Life - Evanesence


How can't you see
into my eyes like open door
Me & you down into my core
where I've become so numb
You're throw your soul
my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it back and lead it back home

#(wake me up)wake me up inside (I can't wakeup)
wake me up inside (safe me)call my name
and safe me from the dark
(wake me up)bit my blood to run (I can't wakeup)
before I come undown (safe me)safe me from the nothing
I've become

Now that I know what I'm without you
can't just leave me breath
Into me and make me real bring me to life

back to #

Bring me to life (I can't#**F@c##k there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life
Frozen inside without your touch without your love darling
Only you***((@$#$#@UKGET )^@&()&@UU

All things said I can't believe I couldn't see
and into the dark but you will never find of me
From the sleeping of a thousand years

0 comments:

love in article © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*